Doctor insights on:
Can You Burn Candles Oils And Incense While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Wash it off.: Wash it off with water and mild unscented soap and do not do it again! If it does not feel better soon, see a doctor to be sure something else is not going on. Use mild unscented lotions and soaps and detergents to avoid reactions. ...Read more
Irritation: There are no organs that could be harmed or causing damage under your left rib during pregnant, so this pain is likely a stretching or irritation of the uterus or diaphram. At 34 weeks, your baby is likely head down and often a foot, elbow or buttock from the baby can cause pain at the top of the uterus around this time. Likely just a normal irritation of pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What oils can you burn while pregnant?
- Essential oils to avoid while pregnant
- Can you become pregnant while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be pregnant while on clomid?
- Can you douche while pregnant?
- If your tubes are burned can you get pregnant
- Can you get pregnant after tubes burned?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online