Doctor insights on:
Can You Build Up A Tolerance To Cocaine
When one takes a drug, such as heroin or alcohol, repeatedly, 'tolerance' develops because more of the drug is needed to give the same effect on the body/brain; e.g. Liver enzymes r stimulated to metabolize the drug faster and faster. There may be a strong genetic predisposition to addiction, some studies suggesting that 1 of 10 people will become dependent on alcohol or some ...Read more
Yes: Most drugs of abuse tend to cause tolerance.The amount you need to take to feel good increases, but the amount that can kill you remains about the same.If you have a drug problem, get help.Don't wait until you are rushed to the er. Take care. ...Read more
Yes.: Sadly, Cocaine (or the pursuit of cocaine) has the potential to make anyone act violently. The people the violence is targeted at are often the people closest to the Cocaine user - their spouse and their kids. Children are often victims of the Cocaine user's violence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you develop a tolerance to imitrex?
- Can you still have a heart attack if you have no plaque build up?
- How can i reduce the tolerance i build so quickly to adderall and xanax?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cocaine make you violent?
- Build alcohol tolerance
- Can push ups build your biceps up?
- Can wax build up cause tinnitus?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free