Doctor insights on:
Can You Blighted Ovum
Certainly possible: It would be difficult to give you a number or a percent chance. Blighted ovums and early miscarriage are just very common. Unfortunately it can happen again. Assuming you have no medical issues though a normal healthy pregnancy is statistically more likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blighted ovum: Extremely unlikely that it will occur a second time in a woman's reproductive life unless you have a genetic issue. ...Read more
Depends on testing: A blighted ovum means that that portion of the embryo that was to become the baby did not develop properly, but the portion that was to become the placenta did. So you have rising hormone levels and even a gestational sac in the uterus, but the sac is 'empty'. Older women with poor egg quality have higher chances of blighted pregnancy. If there is no genetic issue with you, then <15% chance. ...Read more
Age and egg supply: Most blighted ovum pregnancies are genetically abnormal. Miscarriages increase as women get older, but low egg supply (diminished ovarian reserve) at any age increases the odds of miscarriage or genetically abnormal pregnancy. Rarely a woman or man has a genetic rearrangement (translocation) causing abnormal eggs or sperm. See a fertility md after 2 miscarriages if conceiving easily, sooner if not. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you blighted ovum quickly?
- Can a blighted ovum happen twice?
- Can genital herpes lead to a blighted ovum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can smoking weed cause a blighted ovum pregnancy?
- Can semen give you pink eye?
- Can you use lamisil on penis?
- Can you buy lotrisone otc?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free