Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant With A Negative Blood Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends: Conception, as defined by the generation of a fertilized ovum, occurs within day or so of the sex. However, it takes about two weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG to produce a positive pregnancy test. If you test too early you could be "pregnant" but have negative results. If you test three or more weeks after alleged "conception", negative results rule out pregnancy, ...Read more
At 6 days past your cycle you have a negative blood test, all the symptoms could you still be pregnant?
Negative blood test.: If the blood pregnancy test is in non-pregnant range, i.e. Less than 5, then you are not pregnant. This may be a menstrual irregularity. See what happens with the next several cycles. If cycles remain irregular, speak with your doctor about ways to regulate it. Good luck! ...Read more
I've had a negative and positive result for pregnancy and also a negative blood test what are chances i'm pregnant?
Not likely: Not very likely however it you feel pregnant you may repeat the blood test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still be pregnant with a negative blood test?
- Can you be pregnant if the test is negative?
- Can you be pregnant with a negative test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be pregnant and the test be negative?
- If a blood test comes back negative can you still be pregnant
- Can you be pregnant and the pregnancy test be negative?
- Can you be pregnant with negative pregnancy test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free