Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant While On Clomid
Clomid (clomiphene): Most women receive Clomid (clomiphene) cycle days 5-9. If you are on the right dose, you can ovulate and conceive the first cycle. However, Clomid (clomiphene) doses vary for patients. Consider using ovulation prediction kits starting around cycle day 13 and continue for 5-7 days. Have unprotected sex the day after a positive test. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Need more info: Not sure what ovacare is, need the pharmaceutical/drug name ...Read more
No: Taking doses higher than you need can actually lower your chances of ovulating. ...Read more
If I have taken Clomid (clomiphene) to get pregnant and it didn't work...Then what else would work?
When Clomid (clomiphene) fails...: It could be due to not having been monitored. One reason for Clomid (clomiphene) failure is lack of serial ultrasounds/blood hormone tests while on clomid (clomiphene). Also, the uterine lining can get too thin, so ultrasound should monitor this. Some women make a mature follicle but don't release it and thus need an HCG shot. Have you been monitored like this by a board certified re? If not, consider it! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you ovulate while taking clomid?
- Can you take clomid while breastfeeding?
- Can you drink while taking clomid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Taking clomid while pregnant
- Took clomid while pregnant
- Can you take clomid during menopause and get pregnant?
- Can you become pregnant while pregnant?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free