Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant When You H Cg Level Is 0
No.: Hcg starts increasing after implantation of the fertilized egg into the lining of the womb; as such, you may have conceived while the HCG is zero, but you are not yet quite pregnant, in that your egg is still floating and your womb is empty. As a general rule, undetectable HCG indicates that there is no implanted pregnancy anywhere in your body. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Trust the test: usually most accurate 2 weeks after a missed cycle. ...Read more
Patience...: Patience is a virtue that all parents should seek. A urine pregnancy test done correctly should give a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (making it unlikely to be a false negative if it is negative). Hopefully, it will be a positive, but there should be no need to give it another thought until then. ...Read more
Recently, had an abnormal pregnancy. I'm still waiting for my hcg level to drop to zero. Can I get prego again,while waiting for my hcg level drop?
Not while positive: You won’t ovulate again while your BHCG is still positive. Once it goes to zero then ovulation will occur sometime after that. You will not know exactly when it goes to zero so predicting the ovulation day the first month after a pregnancy loss is usually not possible. ...Read more
Sensitivity of test: Anything under 5-6 is considered negative. A level of 2 does not mean just a "little bit of hCG", it refers to how sensitive the test is at detecting low levels. 2 is definitely negative. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have hcg levels and not be pregnant?
- Can you have low hcg levels and still be pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant with low hcg levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you explain why troponin levels increase when there is cardiac damage?
- If pregnancy test is negative can you still be pregnant
- What should your thyroid level be when you are pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant and not produce hcg?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online