Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant If Your Period Comes Late
Pregnancy & Bleeding: If you were one day late and then had an otherwise normal period it is unlikely that you are pregnant. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
See below: You can't have your period while pregnant, but you can bleed while pregnant. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the baby attaching to the wall of the womb. The mother often mistates this for her period. ...Read more
Yes, though unlikely: If your period is late, light, a different color, "seems" different, take a pregnancy test so you know where you are. Many things, stress included, can impact the timing of ovulation. That, in turn, impacts when you get a period. Get the information so you don't have to worry about it. LGromkoMD ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still be pregnant if your period comes late?
- If your period comes on late can you still be pregnant
- If your period is late but comes are you pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If your period comes on can you still be pregnant
- Could you still be pregnant if your period comes late
- Periods and pregnancy
- Can you be pregnant if your period is late?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free