Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant Even If You Get Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Early pregnancy: Some people will have bleeding at the time of the missed period, though it is usually lighter than usual. This is implantation bleeding which can occur when the embryo is growing into the lining of the uterus. However it can also be a sign of a miscarriage. Getting a blood pregnancy test and repeating it in 3 days to make sure it is still rising will let you know if everything is ok. ...Read more
Viable pregnancy: stops a period.Get a more detailed answer ›
Very low chance: Very low chance, but not zero.Get a more detailed answer ›
They say you could be pregnant and still have your period. Would the pregnancy test tell you if you are even though you have your period.
Unlikely: Unlikely. However, Often times, a period is delayed and women are concerned about being pregnant. With a history of unprotected intercourse, the anxiety due to a possible unplanned pregnancy rises. A easy way to determine if you are pregnant is by doing a home pregnancy test. It can be done around the time of your expected period. It can be done safely & with ease within the comfort/privacy of hom ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant even if you had your period?
- Can you be pregnant even after getting your period?
- Can you be pregnant even after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant even if your not ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant even if your on the pill?
- Can you get pregnant even if your on birth control?
- How to get pregnant even if your period is irregular?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free