Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant Even If You Get Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Viable pregnancy: stops a period.Get a more detailed answer ›
Early pregnancy: Some people will have bleeding at the time of the missed period, though it is usually lighter than usual. This is implantation bleeding which can occur when the embryo is growing into the lining of the uterus. However it can also be a sign of a miscarriage. Getting a blood pregnancy test and repeating it in 3 days to make sure it is still rising will let you know if everything is ok. ...Read more
No: It is 100% impossible to have a period if you are pregnant. Sometimes women who are pregnant have bleeding for other reasons (not a period) and confuse that: if you are certain you had your period you are definitely not pregnant. Good wishes. ...Read more
Is it possible to get pregnant after unprotected sex (twice), even if you get your period the day after the second time?
Uncertain: Ovulation occurs on "cycle length minus 14". If a woman usually has a 27 day cycle, ovulation would occur on day 13. The egg survives for not much longer than 24 hours. Unprotected intercourse in this cycle on or after day 15 will not result in pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you still get pregnant while using birth control, even if you get your period during the placebo (period) week?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant even if you had your period?
- Can you be pregnant even after getting your period?
- Can you be pregnant even after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant even if your not ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant even if your on the pill?
- Can you get pregnant even if your on birth control?
- How to get pregnant even if your period is irregular?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free