Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant Even After Getting Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Viable pregnancy: stops a period.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Menstrual periods, which involve shedding the uterine lining when a pregnancy does not occur, do not happen while pregnant. However, many women mistake bleeding or spotting during pregnancy for a normal menstrual period, especially if they are accustomed to having irregular cycles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be pregnant even after your period?
- Can you be pregnant even if you get your period?
- Can you get pregnant even if you had your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant even if your not ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant even if your on the pill?
- Can you get pregnant even if your on birth control?
- Getting your period after pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free