Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant And Your Breast Not Hurt
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How soon do you feel pregnancy symptoms after you ovulate? I'm pretty sure i ovulated two days ago but my breasts still hurt and feel really hot.
BREAST PAIN/PREGNANC: I t is normal for breasts to grow in size and are tender to touch how tender these are depends from person to person.The pain or discomfort is due to increase in size, increase vascularity and fluctuating hormones it is not that much pain but tenderness which is felt on touch and clothes, so war a supporting bra and do not unneccessary touch or press the breasts and let your patner know that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If your breast hurt are you pregnant
- Can you have breast milk if your not pregnant?
- Why do your breasts hurt when you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If your ovaries hurt are you pregnant
- If your stomach hurts are you pregnant
- Where do your breasts hurt when pregnant
- Do your breast hurt when your pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free