Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant And Your Breast Not Hurt
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
BREAST PAIN/PREGNANC: I t is normal for breasts to grow in size and are tender to touch how tender these are depends from person to person.The pain or discomfort is due to increase in size, increase vascularity and fluctuating hormones it is not that much pain but tenderness which is felt on touch and clothes, so war a supporting bra and do not unneccessary touch or press the breasts and let your patner know that. ...Read more
My breasts hurt to the touch. I am 31 and on the mirena. I need to know what is the possibility of me being pregnant or it being something else.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still be pregnant and not have sore breasts?
- Can you not have your period and not be pregnant?
- Can you have your period on placebo and be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have hcg levels and not be pregnant?
- Can you have your first period and still be pregnant?
- Can you spot before your period and be pregnant?
- Can you have a mucus plug and not be pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free