Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant And Still Have Cramps
I'm 3 days late & have been having cramps. I Took 2 tests both said negative could i still be pregnant?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
33wks pregnant& havin bad cramps on&off that wrap round my back for the past 2days they woke me up all through the night an still having them today?
Braxton-Hicks: Could be braxton-hicks contractions but it could also indicate a problem. You need to see your doctor asap. ...Read more
8 weeks preg. 2nd u/s 1.5 weeks ago hr not stronger. Told to expect m/c. No cramps/bleeding. Still have all pregnant symptoms. How long before it starts?
Probably not, but: Absence of an embryonic sac (fetus) 6 weeks after your last menstrual period is suspicious for a fetal demise. The most important question I would ask is if you had a pelvic ultrasound before this one that showed a sac and a heart beat. If you've never had an ultrasound before this most recent one you could always get another one in a week to re-evaluate. ...Read more
I have a 25 day cycle,3 days late,I test and is negative,could I still be pregnant,some cramps in my right side?
What to do if I have bad cramps and and I have a lot of anxiety i could be pregnant. Still no periodam i at any risk here?
Pos test last mnth, neg this mnth, still have my prd(2 3 days, & no cramps) but feel very pregnant & have sympt. Could I possibly be? Very nervous!
See dr: It is possible but you may have also had early miscarriage. You should see your dr. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have cramps and bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Can you have bad cramps and still be pregnant?
- Can you have period cramps and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have cramps before your period and still be pregnant?
- Can u still have period cramps and be pregnant?
- Can i have period cramps and still be pregnant?
- Can you still have cramps after a hysterectomy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online