Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant And Not Have Implantation Bleeding
Im a month and half prego, is it normal to not have implantation bleeding, and the only symptoms I have are fatigue and hungry more?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Is it okay to have implantation bleeding for more than 10days.I feel like am pregnant.When can I do a pragnancy test please let me know ...
No: Implantation bleeding occurs very seldom.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I possibly be pregnant ? I believe I was having implantation bleeding on July 7th I only bleed while wiping then after nothing the next day I had
Maybe. Maybe not.: Only after a positive preg. test can one know that prior spotting was actually implantation spotting. It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have heavy implantation bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Can you have hcg levels and not be pregnant?
- Can you have a mucus plug and not be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have heavy bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant and not have any symptoms?
- Can you have pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant and not have sore breasts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free