Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant And Not Have Any Symptoms
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 13w pregnant.my dr prescribed macro bid and told I have mild UTI.but I do not have any symptoms. I am scared.does it cause harm for my baby?
Macrobid in pregnant: You are very safe to take this antibiotic during pregnancy. It has been thoroughly studied and causes no harm to the fetus. Much riskier is not treating an infection which could lead to you becoming much sicker and even premature labor/pregnancy loss at this point in pregnancy. Take your meds as prescribed! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to be pregnant and not have a + test around 5-6 weeks? Having symptoms but period was early and lasted 1½ days but still - hpt.
Yes: The diagnosis of pregnancy depends on the date of your last normal menses, when you had sexual intercourse with a fertile man, changes in your breasts and gastrointestinal functions,nausea, morning sickness...a positive urine or blood pregnancy test. A positive blood betaHCG test is more reliable, accurate and sensitive than a urine test. If your blood preg test is neg."around 6 w", you are not. ...Read more
Today is the 12th day after 3rd day et. Will there be any feeling in my lower abdomen at this stage? I do not have any symptoms of pregnancy
No: No you will not feel anything in your lower abdomen until much later if you are pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant?
- Can i be pregnant and not have any symptoms?
- Can you have hcg levels and not be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have spotting and not be pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant and not have implantation bleeding?
- Can you have no symptoms and still be pregnant?
- Can you have pms symptoms and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online