Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Pregnant And Get Your Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Small chance: Usually a normal period implies a lack of pregnancy. However there are always exceptions to every rule. There are cases of period-like bleeding during pregnancy which can delay the diagnosis. If your pregnancy test is positive and you are having bleeding, then you need to see a doctor asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: You can't have your period while pregnant, but you can bleed while pregnant. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the baby attaching to the wall of the womb. The mother often mistates this for her period. ...Read more
Not pregnant: If you get your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can you be pregnant if you get your period about a week or two after sex? Is that still too early to tell?
Back to school: Having a period means you are not pregnant. Always has and always will. ...Read more
Can you be pregnant and still get.Your period? I had protected sex on the 3rd, took a type of plan-b on the 6th. Got my period a day late on15-21.
Can you be pregnant if you get your period days early (3-4) during intercourse when he ejaculated in you, you felt a pain, day later felt nauseous?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get your first period and still be pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant and get your period on time?
- Can you get your period early and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be 3 weeks pregnant and get your period?
- Can you get your period on the pill and be pregnant?
- Can you get your period one month and be pregnant the next?
- Can you still get your period while on birth control and be pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free