Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Late And Not Be Pregnant
Yes: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
We do not ever Guess: Physicians never guess when it comes to diagnosing pregnancy. I have been to australia and i know that home pregnancy tests are readily available there. Please go to the store and get a home pregnancy test and do the test. All other advise will follow the results of the pregnancy test. ...Read more
Trust the test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Forever for some: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. Thyroid, prolactin and pcos hormone testing is warranted as well as testing for perimenopause. There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be pregnant if your period is late?
- Can you have a late period and not be pregnant?
- Can you have a late period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be pregnant if your period comes late?
- Can you get pregnant if your period is late?
- Can you still be pregnant if your period comes late?
- If your period comes on late can you still be pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online