Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Fertile After Your Period
3 before, 1 after: Sperm can last for 3 days in the cervical mucus so they may still be there even if ovulation occurs 3 days later. The egg then remains fertilizable for about 12 hours, certainly less than a day. If you are trying to get pregnant, this is good guideline. Do not rely on this to avoid pregnancy- use reliable contraception. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovulation: You are fertile when the ovary releases the readied egg. This process is known as ovulation. Sperm, which can live up to five days inside of the female, can cause pregnancy if left in the vagina on any of the five days before ovulation. Ovulation happens just shy of half way through the menstrual cycle. ...Read more
Mid -cycle: You would be most fertile mid-cycle, about 10-14 days after your cycle ends. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be pregnant even after getting your period?
- Can you be bloated after your period?
- Can you still be pregnant after having your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still be pregnant after you get your period?
- Can you still be pregnant after your period?
- Can you be pregnant 2 weeks after your period?
- Can you be pregnant after having your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free