Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Born With A Dermoid Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Pain, adhesions.: A dermoid cyst is full of a oil like substance and often hair and other debris that can cause a lot of internal irritation/inflammation. This can lead to something called adhesions, where the internal organs stick together. All of this will cause immediate pain. If the rupture is during surgery, and rapid suction/cleanup is performed, the results are usually very good. ...Read more
It is a type: Of abnormal ovarian cyst that is usually benign, rarely it can be non benign, all you have to do is go to google search engine and put in dermoid cyst with hair and you can read all about it and your doc who diagnosed your cyst shpuld have explained everything to you like I do with all of my patients. ...Read more
Pain in area where i had a dermoid ovarian cyst drained one week ago? Is this pain a normal healing process or could there be something wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do you have to be hospitalized with a ruptured ovarian cyst
- Can you ovulate with a complex ovarian cyst?
- Can you still have a baby with ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you pop an ovarian cyst with sex?
- Can a ovarian cyst make you feel nausea?
- Can you have an abortion with ovarian cysts?
- Can hcg levels be elevated with benign ovarian cysts?
- Talk to a pediatrician online