Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Allergic To Tattoos
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
Tattoos: If you have sensitive skin where you react to topical products constantly, it may not be a good idea to have a tattoo. I would avoid red dye at all cost and start with a small one in a non visible area to test it out first. ...Read more
Medical help: Please seek immediate medical help.Get a more detailed answer ›
Good question: I'm a fan and have two myself; curiously, there's a huge variety of inks. No lab test will reliably predict skin allergy. Your best bet is to visit with the artist and ask whether you could get a small injection of each color for trial. These folks are very interested in your having a good experience. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be allergic to a tattoo?
- Can you drink after tattoo?
- Can you be allergic to acetaminophen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be allergic to eucalyptus?
- Can you be allergic to mold?
- Can you be allergic to garlic?
- Allergy to antihistamines
- Talk to a dermatologist online