Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Allergic To Eye Shadow Is There A Cure
Is it OK to use eye makeup(eyeliner, Eye shadow) when you have Dry Eye Síndrome? Ir is it best not to use it?
Can wearing eye shadow and eye makeup cause changes in the colour of the eyelid? Can makeup cause vitiligo? Is wearing makeup daily bad for skin?
Not that i know of: As far I know, the answer to all those question is no. Wearing makeup can definitely cause irritation, cogged pores etc. but if you are not having a problem then you are probably ok. I would recommend talking to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon (like myself) to get on a good skin care regimen if you are concerned. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you disinfect eye shadow after conjunctivitis?
- Can you be allergic to eye drops?
- How can you naturally cure allergic rashes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you cure a blood shot eye?
- What dose it mean when you have itchy eyelids and eye shadow?
- Dark shadow on left eye
- Dark shadow on white of eye
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free