Doctor insights on:
Can You Be Allergic To Another Person
Tobacco allergy: Unlikely but perhaps the smell bothers you. Or the spit. Tobacco allergy is rare but is documented. ...Read more
Yes: Cat dander allergy can develop months or even years after having a cat or being exposed to other people's cats. It is not clear why this happens, but it is very common. ...Read more
Varies: Some reactions are mild, such as hives alone. Others are more serious, with breathing problems and blood pressure drop. Some reactions (like some kinds of rashes) are not actually allergies, but different reactions that may or may not recur when you take the medicine. While it may be easier to just avoid penicillin, if it's important, you can find out if you have a "true" allergy by testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Like if one person is severely allergic to something, how likely is it that their sister or brother will be allergic as well?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be allergic to a person?
- Can you be allergic to weed?
- Can you be allergic to vaseline?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be allergic to almond milk?
- Popcorn allergy
- Can you be allergic to tequila?
- Can you be allergic to cigarette smoke?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free