Doctor insights on:
Can You Be 3 Months Pregnant And Not Know
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Fertility: Infertility clinics would just tell you to keep trying. They are unlikely to do any infertility testing without a longer time of failed attempts, like one year. The best secret is to have sperm left in the vagina on any or all of the five days BEFORE you ovulate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Try for pregnancy: There are many possible reasons that one cannot get pregnant. After three years of trying, it would be recommended that you make an appointment to see a fertility specialist for an evaluation as to why you cannot get pregnant. Sometimes the problem is with your male partner. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be 4 months pregnant and not know it?
- How do you know if your 3 months pregnant?
- Can you be 3 months pregnant but still short periods?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if your a month pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant with twins and not know it?
- What do you feel at 3 months pregnant?
- How big are you at 3 months pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online