Doctor insights on:
Can Yeast Infection Make You Nauseous
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yes;: Bacterial vaginosis involves inflammation about the vaginal orifice membranous lining. This inflammation can affect the urethral orifice and mimic a UTI. In some same the vaginal infection can invade the urinary tract and actually cause a UTI. See your PCP. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There are several things your body needs when recovering from almost any kind of infection. The most prominent among these are rest and fluids. The tiredness you're asking about is the body expressing its need for rest. ...Read more
Yes: Antibiotics frequently cause GI side effects including nausia, vomitting, diarrhea and bloating. Probiotics like vsl#3 have been shown to decrease the incidence of antibiotic induced diarrhea and c. Difficile disease. They are over the counter and might help your bloating as well. Feel better. ...Read more
Atlhough yeast: Infections don't cause bleeding in general, if the tissues become abraided or irritated enough there could be a very small amount of blood. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ibs make you nauseous?
- Can lupus make you nauseous?
- Can probiotics make you nauseous?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a uti make you nauseous?
- Can periods make you nauseous?
- Can a yeast infection make you gain weight?
- Can yeast infection make you infertile?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free