Doctor insights on:
Can Yeast Infection Make You Infertile
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What kind of infection post abortion causes infertility? Will a yeast infection after abortion cause infertility?
I am 20 year old girl. Can untreated candida or candidisis or yeast infection cause infertility? Not sexually active.
Is it safe to try and get pregnant with recurring yeast infection. Can yeast infection cause infertility. Can any treatment cause infertility.?
Ok but....: Yeast cannot cause infertility, but the medicine may not be sperm friendly. The good news is that vaginal yeast infections are easily treated. If you get them often please see your doctor. Frequent yeast infections can sometimes be a sign of other health issues such as diabetes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually not/no: Multiple abortions usually will not result in infertility. If you get a pelvic infection due to an abortion, that could cause scarring and infertility. Also, if you have many abortions, the cervix may become looser and you may be more apt to have a pregnancy loss, but that's different from infertility. Yeast infections don't cause infertility. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection make you gain weight?
- Can yeast infections make you tired?
- Can a yeast infection make you sterile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yeast infection make you nauseous?
- Can a yeast infection make you sick?
- Can yeast infections make you bleed?
- Can yeast infection make you tired?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free