Doctor insights on:
Can Yeast Infection And Urine Infection Affect The Pregnancy Test Results
Shouldn't: Neither should affect the protein the pregnancy tests are detecting. Also, the information packet with my in-house pregnancy tests does not list either as affecting the accuracy or sensitivity. Whatever the case, we always follow up with a blood sample sent to the laboratory to confirm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
No: It will not. Take care. ...Read more
Is it a yeast infection if it doesn't really itch or burn? But chunky creamy white discharge? And will it affect a pregnancy test?
I took a cheap pregnancy test first thing in the morning and got a very faint second line (i took povacare medication for a yeast infection). I tested 2 first response pregnancy tests about 30 minutes after and both were negative. Am i pregnant?
Test again tomorrow: There is no really good reason to test multiple times in one day, IMHO. I suggest if you get an early test it makes alot more sense repeating the next day: then you can be pretty certain of your result. Good wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my abnormal pap test be the result of an untreated yeast infection or uti?
- Can being overweight affect the result of pregnancy test?
- Can yeast infection cream interfere with pregnancy test?
- Can a yeast infection affect the color of the blood of my period?
- Can men contact yeast infections from a women and if so what arw the symptoms?
- Can urine infection affect pregnancy?
- Yeast infection and pregnancy test
- Can a yeast infection affect pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free