Doctor insights on:
Can Xyzal Give You The Jitters
Please don't.: If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the national suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. ...Read more
Not enough info: 1st, there are many "Nyquil" products available so it's not clear to me which you took. Of note, most newer antihistamines (like Xyzal) can still interact w/older ones (like diphenhydraine) by making you sleepier. However, even more important is quantity consumed, since it's possible to overdose w/either. Best to call Poison Control w/details. Or go to ER. Check out http://goo.gl/d6NHg6 for info ...Read more
Very similar: Zyrtec is the brand name for the molecule cetirizine, whereas xyzal is levocetirizine, the mirror image. Xyzal came to market when zyrtec was going generic and over-the-counter. There are subtle differences between the two, but they behave very similarly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can kidney stones on the right side give you pain on the left side?
- What is the best advice you can give to someone who is worried?
- Can the sun give you a headache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the mirena coil give you indigestion heartburn?
- Can the mirena coil give you sciatica?
- Can you give tylenol and motrin at the same time?
- Can semen give you pink eye?
- Talk to an allergist online for free