Doctor insights on:
Can Women Take Mens Multivitamins
Yes: Different companies take a different approach to gender-specific nutrition which explain the great variations between products. By reading the label, you will likely see more similarities than differences. Women's vitamins usually have some extra iron to account for mentrual-related blood loss in pre-menopausal women and vit d and/or calcium to support the bones in post-menopausal women. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No don't have to but: It may be a good idea, but you don't have too. Many people do not eat a well balanced diet full of all the micronutrients that their bodies needs. Good nutrian is especially important during pregnancy. Vitamins help make up the difference. If you are getting everything your body needs from the foods you eat, then you do not need prenatal vitamins. Most woman are not so lucky. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not recommended: Doxycycline is not advisable during pregnancy. There are usually safer alternatives. There have been evidence of fetal risk when doxycycline is taken during pregnancy. It can be recommended only in life-threatening situation where the benefit to the mother outweighs the risk to the fetus and when there are no better alternative. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can it take sertraline with multivitamins?
- Can you take multivitamins with microgynon?
- Can i take tyrosine with multivitamins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take a multivitamin and b12?
- Can i take biotin with a multivitamin?
- Can children take adult multivitamins?
- Can you take b12 with a multivitamin?
- Can women take mens vitamins?