Doctor insights on:
Can Women Get Pregnant If She Does Not Ovulate
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
~27% get pregnant/yr: The effectiveness of the withdrawal (pull-out) method is highly dependent on the male partner's ability to recognize when he is about to ejaculate, not ejaculating into the vagina or onto the vulva (outside vagina), cleaning off his penis and urinate prior to reattempting sex. With typical use, ~27/100 women will get pregnant (~4/100 with perfect use). However, this method will not prevent stis. ...Read more
Is it better to get pregnant a day or two before ovulation or on the day of ovulation? Also can a woman get pregnant 1 day after she ovulates?
Probably not: The human egg is fertilizable only for 24 hrs after ovulation. It degrades after that time and is not able to be fertilized. The point is you probably don't know exactly when you ovulated, and there is a chance of unwanted pregnancy if you have sex after ovulation without contraception. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman get pregnant if she is not ovulating?
- Can a woman get pregnant even if she isn t ovulating?
- If a woman is pregnant can she get her period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant of she has pos?
- Can a woman get pregnant if she is on top?
- Can she get pregnant if i pull out?
- Can my girlfriend get pregnant if shes on depo-provera?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free