Doctor insights on:
Can Wine Cause Yeast Infections
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Rarely: Yeast infections usually only grow on the surface of mucous membranes (mouth, throat, vagina) ; skin. Rarely, they can migrate up the urethra ; cause bladder infection in wh/case you might have cramping. Persons on peritoneal dialysis can get yeast peritonitis ; they would have cramping. A intra-abdominal infection w/yeast (post surgery; bowel spill) may have cramps. Otherwise its uncommon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can multivitamins cause yeast infections?
- Can utis cause yeast infections?
- Can douche cause yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can trichomoniasis be caused by a yeast infection?
- Can yeast infections cause utis?
- Can a yeast infection cause lesions?
- Can metronidazole cause a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free