Doctor insights on:
Can Wine Aggravate Arrythmia
Depends: So the controversy with alcohol is heart vs breast cancer. So for women no more than 1 glass (5oz) per day but if you have a strong risk for breast cancer than no more than three glasses per week since more than that has been associated with breast cancer. I usually tell patients to keep it to about 3 at the most 4 and that usually keeps everyone pretty happy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wine.: Wine in amounts up to one glass daily, especially red wine, has been shown to have heart benefits. The resveritrol found in red wine is particularly beneficial. However, more than 2.5 glasses/day for a man or 1.5 glasses/day for a woman can lead to cirrhosis. So enjoy, but be careful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Small quantities: If you're going to drink wine, probably red is the healthiest because it has more antioxidants and resveratrol in it. A glass or 2 with dinner would be fine, but this isn't a recommendation to get drunk on it. :-) and remember, it has more calories in it than white wine also. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/red-wine/hb00089. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cold aggravate allergies?
- Can citrucel aggravate ibs?
- Can sugar aggravate intertrigo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can green tea aggravate the bladder?
- Can ativan aggravate sleep apnea?
- Can a colonoscopy aggravate internal hemorrhoids?
- Can drinking something cold aggravate an ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a cardiologist online