Doctor insights on:
Can Wearing The Wrong Glasses Harm Your Vision
Im myopic I do practice plus lense therapy for eg. I use reading glasses for close work like reading, surfing net etc, can it harm my vision?
It's ok.: This is a hotly debated topic. Do people who read more become progressively more nearsighted? And if they do, is it because of the extensive reading? No clear answer, but your doing no harm. ...Read more
What kind of glasses should you get in order to neutralize the harm in your eyes from the computer?
Comfort, no harm...: Newer flat-panel lcd screens really are not harmful to look at without glasses. Glare issues may present with some eye diseases and some people may have difficulty focusing up close - in these instances glasses may be more comfortable. Lately, we've been seeing these yellowish tinted glasses for computer work - they simply increase contrast but don't really block anything harmful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will not wearing my prescription glasses cause me any harm. I have worn them every day for the past 19 years, lately, I only wear them half of the day?
I have seen a lot of mixed opinions on if pinhole glasses will help one's eyes, but will wearing them do any harm?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Harm in wrong prescription glasses
- Does wearing glasses make your vision worse?
- Can wearing glasses damage your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vision problems wearing bad glasses
- Can your eye color change when you start wearing glasses?
- Are there glasses that can increase your night vision?
- Can reading glasses damage your vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free