Doctor insights on:
Can Wearing Glasses Damage Your Eyes
Nonsense question: None of this makes any sense.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Eyes are pretty tough and flexible. If the glasses you are wearing are incorrect in some way, the eyes will do the best to see and will not be harmed -- you simply will not see as well as you could. (honestly i don't know what you mean by 'grade' - you could re ask that if it is still an issue for you.). ...Read more
Glasses weaken eyes?: No. People over 40 often think that wearing readers made their eyes weaker. Presbyopia is a natural condition that occurs around 40 where the focusing power (accommodation) gradually declines over 30 years due to gradual hardening of the natural lens of the eye. The amount of reading power you need to replace gradually increases every 2-3 years. Vision w readers is better; they want glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
THEY : WILL GET WORSE ANYWAY.Get a more detailed answer ›
When I take off my everyday glasses, I can see that I'm usually wearing glasses: I have kind of 'puffy' eyes. I see this with others too. How come?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How easily can a bright led flashlight damage your eyes?
- Can wearing a weaker prescription damage your vision?
- Can a bright red light damage your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can wearing the wrong glasses harm your vision?
- Does wearing contact lenses make your eyes weaker as in comparison to glasses?
- Can your eye color change when you start wearing glasses?
- Can too much protein damage your eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free