Doctor insights on:
Can Wearing Contact Lens Inside Out Hurt Eye Sight
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
Can a woman with poor eyesight -5 in both eyes join a swimming course? As she will not able to use spectacles or contact lens during swimming.
Hi i'm 18 years old i have allergy and i'm using contact lenses because my eyesight weak i have problem of pink eyes what's treatment?
Daily wear?: Contact lenses tend to worsen eye allergy because the lenses tend to trap the allergens leading to prolonged exposure. Contact lenses also tend to reduce tear flow and this may account for the pink eyes. Try applying single-use artificial tear drop several times a day regularly and disposable daily-use lenses to see if this helps. If you have eye itching, then try antihistamine eye drops ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When trying to put my contact lens in today i think i damaged my eye it really hurts when i blink or close my eyes and eye drops aren't helping much?
Took off my contact lens. Right eye hurts. Very dry. Not sharp pain but it hurts. What to do? Will i go blind
Probably not these: If contact ;lenses remain uncomfortable after 5-8 days of trying, you nee to be refit with a more comfortable lens. There are certain people who cannot wear contact lenses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can't get contact lens out of eye
- Can contact lenses cause high eye pressure?
- How can you tell which contact lens goes in which eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the red in your eye after taking out contact lens?
- Can i go straight to contact lenses without ever wearing glasses?
- How long can you wear contact lens without hurting your eyes?
- How can i safely get a tiny hair out of my contact lens?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free