Doctor insights on:
Can Wearing An Old Glasses Prescription For Too Long Make You Vomit
I have a plus Sphere on my glasses prescription, I've read that this is to correct long-sightedness, but my problem is that I can't see the distance..
42 year old with a -0.75 eye prescription. Will i still need reading glasses at some point? Or will this level of myopia cancel it out?
You'll need them: Probably in another 4-5 years.Get a more detailed answer ›
Numbers game: Fitting cl is an art form as much as science. When the eyeglass refraction is placed in a cl if the number is large enough the strength of the contact may be different to cause good vision. The fit can also change the numbers. These are called "fudge factors'. The numbers are not as important as the ability to see wella nd comfortably. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hi! I have 25 years and I have an 0.50 astigmatism. I have a cylinder glasses prescription. Should I wear them or not?
I was diagnosed with myopia and in my new glasses prescription there is no minus in front the number, are there any mistake?
No: Won't work.Get a more detailed answer ›
Lense power: The prescription for eyeglasses is the formula that the lense maker (optician) needs to provide the correct lense for your eyeglasses. On the form you will see od: right eye; os :left eye; power : strength ; cylinder: astigmatism; add: near vision correction for those over 40 and sometimes prism: for eye alignment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Glasses prescription make vomit
- Can you get your prescription from your glasses?
- Can you use glasses prescription for contacts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the weakest glasses prescription you can get?
- Can glasses make you dizzy?
- How long can i watch tv while wearing my glasses?
- Can your eye color change when you start wearing glasses?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free