Doctor insights on:
Can Watching Television For Long Periods Cause Myopia
No: No relationship.Get a more detailed answer ›
Increased floaters by a few in both eyes over a year period. Concerned about high myopias data, No retinal tear last month, but I see a few new ones today?
Not really: Floaters in the eye have several causes. The most common cause is degeneration of the vitreous fluid. The floaters gradually get worse, and persist. Sudden increase in floaters may be caused by vitreous separation (detachment) and may associated with a retinal tear or detachment, and eye exam is advisable. In both of these situations, the floaters persist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Does reading in dim light cause myopia? My daughter is nearsighted and needs glasses. I’m wondering whether her myopia was caused by reading in low light and watching too much tv. Is this possible?
What could cause vision to become blurry while working at computer? He's 45, myopia, no other prob
Eye Dr. can evaluate: People may not blink enough when working with computers or reading books, allowing the corneas to become drier and mildly blur the vision. A diabetic with fluctuating blood sugars can get temporary vision changes. Someone with cataracts can get vision changes as his pupils dilate or constrict in different lighting brightness, depending on where the cataracts are. It could also just be presbyopia. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Do glasses correct vision for myopia? If so about how long my vision is actually pretty good close up I only use my glasses from far
Myopic spectacles: Yes, prescription glasses refine the refractive error of the eye, whether nearsighted, farsighted, astigmatism, or presbyopia. In your case, your myopia allows you to see more clearly up close, but blurry at distance. Wearing properly prescribed glasses will refine your distance vision. By the way, as long as you see clearly, it's a good idea to read without your glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can laying in bed for too long cause nausea?
- At a computer screen for so long can also cause cataracts
- Can hypothyroidism cause heavy and long periods?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can blood sugar being high cause you to have a yeast infection for a long time?
- Can air for a long time in the digestive tract and stomach cause serious pain?
- Can vitamin deficiency cause longer periods?
- How long can you have chlamydia before it causes pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free