Doctor insights on:
Can Vitamins Make You Constipated
Vitamins and iron: Certainly if that specific formulation contains iron. Iron is known to contribute to constipation, so it's interesting u noticed this correlation. Other ways to prevent constipation include drinking ALOT of fluids-preferably water or noncaffeinated beverages. Fruits/veggies are of course helpful too because of the water and fiber that they have. The colon's job includes extracting water from food. ...Read more
Can using women's one a day vitamin pill make u constipated? Since i've started using that i've had a problem going to the bathroom
Does taking to many vitamins cause constipation? I have been exercising more and stopped taking as many vitamins an always been constipated
Do the grapefruit diet make you constipated and is there a vitamin i can take to help with constipation while on the diet?
Can if you: Are not drinking enough fluids meaning at least 80-100 ounces caffeine free/alcohol free fluid daily. Also grapefruit has a chemical that interferes with many different meds affecting their potency. If you are on any meds check to make sure their absorption is not affected by grapefruit ingestion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can taking vitamins make you constipated?
- Can prenatal vitamins make you constipated?
- Do vitamins make you constipated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hemorrhoids make you constipated?
- Can water make you constipated?
- Can soda make you constipated?
- Can antibiotic make you constipated?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online