Doctor insights on:
Can Vitamin D Make You Tired
Chronic fatigue, tiredness, general "out of it" feeling, back/flank pain, GERD, IBS, migraine headaches, palpitations, waking from sleep with racing heart, low vitamin d levels, ferritin level of 14, TSH fluctuations; what could this be?
YES: Most definitely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it my hyper mobility or is it my vitamin d deficiency that causes extreme tiredness and hunger from time to time.
20 y/o Female having frequent fainting spells, excessive tiredness, and history of Vitamin D deficiency and six past concussions.
No.: No, vitamin D doesn't cause fatigue. If you are taking calcitriol (the active metabolite of vitamin D) for some reason, it can cause high blood calcium, which can cause fatigue. I don't know your circumstances. Feeling tired is probably the most nonspecific symptom in all of medicine. ...Read more
If you have low vitamin d, will it make you tired all of the time? I can sleep 10 hours and wake up still tired.
Been taking. 50000 iu vitamin d for 3 months. Lately feel very tired stopped oct vitamin d. Should i go to ER bc i also feel "off" mentally?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can too much vitamin d make you tired?
- Can vitamins make you tired?
- Can a deficiency in vitamin d make a person tired?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can taking vitamins make you tired?
- Can prenatal vitamins make you tired?
- Will having low calcium low vitamin d 3 make you feel tired
- Multivitamins and fatigue
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free