Doctor insights on:
Can Vision Loss Due To Glaucoma Be Fully Recovered By Homeopathy
Any type can, but: Typically a narrow-angle/angle-closure types cause rapid visual loss. This type of glaucoma is symptomatic (eye pain, blurriness, nausea), although by the time the symptoms arise it's often too late. Patients with open-angle glaucoma and low/normal tension glaucoma often experience what *seems* like rapid visual loss, when in reality the 'blind spots' have slowly crept into the central vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Good relationship : If severe vision loss is present there are some low vision aids available that assist people in conducting their daily activities. Counseling is also important. Unfortunately, to date, there is nothing available to regenerate lost axons from glaucomatous optic neuropathy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been diagnosed with mild symptoms of glaucoma. As there a natural way to cure this and get rid of permanent vision loss?
Chronic Condition: Glaucoma is a chronic medical condition that needs to be monitored and followed on a regular basis. As long as glaucoma is caught early and treated early the majority of patients do well. Unfortunately there is no 'cure' for glaucoma but it is a manageable condition. Damage from glaucoma is not reversible, the goal of treatment is to prevent further vision loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Glaucoma: Borderline is not really correct. Either you have damage to the optic nerve making glaucoma, or you do not have damage. You may have risk factors or finding that suggest you have or may develop glaucoma. The amount of vision loss will be determined by how well it is controlled, if you do have glaucoma. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vision glaucoma recovered homeopathy
- How lung can one fully recover from fluid extracted from lung due to pneumonia?
- Glaucoma peripheral vision loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Loss of vision due to stroke
- Can you regain vision loss due to pseudotumor cerebri?
- How do physicians figure the percentage of vision loss for someone with glaucoma?
- What can cause loss of vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free