Doctor insights on:
Can Virgins Get Scabies
Direct contact: Scabies is caused by the human itch mite. The symptoms are caused when the mite burrows in to your skin. You can acquire them through direct skin - to - skin contact - or from contact with infested objects such as clothing, furniture, or towels. You can not acquire this from animals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a virgin get an std?
- Can a virgin get a molar pregnancy?
- Can you get cervical cancer if you are a virgin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can't get rid of scabies
- Can you get scabies twice?
- Can scabies get in your hair?
- Can two virgins get an std from each other?
- Talk to a dermatologist online