Doctor insights on:
Can Vasculitis Be Cured Does It Go Away
What is a treatment of petechiae caused by sjogren's syndrome and vasculitis? Does it go away without any treatment?
Should be gone: Consult with a vascular specialist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends on type: The specific diagnosis will define the therapy. We treat different types of cutaneous vasculitis differently if this is due to a drug - medication you stop the medication. If it is due to a virus depends on the type. If it is related to a systemic syndrome that depends on the diagnosis. Each person needs individual evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
Hard to cure: Vasculitis or arteritis can be associated with many conditions. If collagen vascular, like lupus, medication may control, if giant cell arteritis, such as temporal arteritis, steroids might totally reverse. In most other cases, chronic treatment with medication over years is necessary. Since most of these disorders are autoimmune, success may be on the horizon in some cases. ...Read more
Yes it can: A vascular medicine physician can perform treatment to get rid of livido vascularis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I wake up every morning with a mild throught ache that goes away what can it be
- How long does it take for scabies to go away after permethrin cream?
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a kidney infection to go away?
- How long does it take ovarian cysts to go away?
- How long does it take for uti symptoms to go away?
- How long does it take a uti to go away on antibiotics?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free