Doctor insights on:
Can Vaginitis Harm My Partner Or Did I Get Trich From Him
Can trichomoniasis cause bacterial vaginitis or keep it reacurring? I'm wondering if I have it. My BV won't go away after 2 unsuccessful treatments.
Keep working on it: Even without trich or anything else, BV often keeps returning; it can be difficult to cure once and for all. Keep working with your doctor about additional treatment options. Trichomonas doesn't cause BV to recur, but it's reasonable to be tested to be sure. Probably that was done, but maybe only by microscopy of discharge. Ask your doctor about the newer and much more accurate trich DNA test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been very sick since february so have left chronic vaginitis untreated. Is there any harm in that?
Possibly: Fungi and bacteria can reside in dirt and dark moist places. If one were to take a bath in a tub with these growing in it there is a possibility that the open mucosa of the vagina could become infected. If you are having discharge, pain, discomfort, or any bad odors this might be the case. Best bet is to see your doctor who can determine what the infection is and how to treat it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get a uti from my partner?
- Can i get a yeast infection from my partner?
- How can i know if my pain if from my gallbladder or my appendix?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to get rid of stinky smell from my hand cast?
- Can i get a yeast infection from my boyfriend?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- Can i get a uti from my girlfriend?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free