Doctor insights on:
Can Vaginal Yeast Infections Go Away On Their Own Over Several Days
Yes: Treatment is only needed if the symptoms are bothersome. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have recurrent vaginal yeast infections and their hard to treat. I want to know if 7 days of Gyne Lotrimin will be enough?
I have to use Gyne Lotrimin for 14 days because I have chronic and recurrent vaginal yeast infections. Will 2 weeks be enough to kill the infection?
Re-test and see: After 14 days go back to the MD and get re-tested and see if further Rx is needed. ...Read more
It is possible: Risks have been identified and include mild gas and bloating, possible bacterial infection and possible overstimulation of the immune system in families with infants, the cost and taste may be prohibitive as well more serious concerns are potential changes in growth parameters of infants with large amounts of probiotic supplementation, unhealthy changes in metabolism. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can yeast infections go away on its own?
- Can a bladder infection go away on its own?
- Do urinary tract infections go away on their own?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can brain aneurysms go away on their own?
- Treating bumps associated with a yeast infection
- Can strep throat go away on its own?
- Can hyperthyroidism go away on its own?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free