Doctor insights on:
Can Vaginal Infections Give You Pregnancy Symptoms
Discharge: Odor, itching and bleeding are some other potential symptoms. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Over the counter: If you think you have a vaginal yeast infection then medications are available over the counter. Thick white discharge with itching are common symptoms. If you think you have a STD or have malodorous discharge then testing by a doctor is needed to determine the cause and treatment ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can prenatal vitamins give you pregnancy symptoms?
- Can cerazette give me a vaginal infection?
- Can probiotics give you a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you give someone a bladder infection?
- Can amoxicillin give you a yeast infection?
- Can antibiotics give you a yeast infection?
- Can a yeast infection give you cramps?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free