Doctor insights on:
Can Uterine Polyps Cause Weight Gain
Yes: Tumor cachexia is a condition usually seen in patients with advanced cancer that results in loss of lean body mass. Part of it is due to decreased caloric intake but there is also a hypercatabolic state mediated by certain substances produced by the cancer. Of course, organ damage (like liver) due to the cancer also contributes. ...Read more
I guess but...: any time you are ill, especially if you are bloated or nauseous you can lose weight . But if the weight loss has been going on even when you do NOT have an active attack you need to look for another cause. Many bad diseases (cancer) can cause unexplained weight loss ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Short answer: Is no. But how do you know you have gallbladder adenomyosis? If you have problems with sudden excessive weight gain, it could be from excessive fluid in your abdomen or congestive heart failure with fluid retention. I think you should have your doctor check you out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stress leads to +lbs: Stress leads to a number of various changes in the body that can cause weight gain. Stress increases cortisol levels which can increase the amount of weight around the waistline. Also, most people eat poorly under stress which increases weight. Stress also causes insomnia which often leads to overeating during the day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uterine polyps weight gain
- Can uterine polyps cause infertility?
- Can uterine polyps cause pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can uterine polyp cause brown discharge?
- Will ovarian polyps cause weight gain
- Can uterine polyps be cancerous?
- What is the cause of uterine polyps?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free