Doctor insights on:
Can Uterine Polyp Cause Brown Discharge
Spotted for a week during ovulation. Now I have brown stringy discharge four days before period.Could this caused by a uterine polyp?I
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Does a uterine polyp 3 weeks prior of embryo transfer could cause a healthy blastocyst with no chromosomes abnormalities not to implant?
Endometrial polyps: A uterine polyp is an overgrowth of the tissue that lines the uterus, the endometrium. The polyps vary in size and may cause irregular vaginal bleeding or heavy menstrual bleeding or occasionally bleeding associated with intercourse. They may also exist without symptoms as an incidental finding on a sonogram. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What percentage of time/how common is it to get a 2nd uterine polyp or for 1 2 grow back after removal of a polyp? Ave length of time this happens?
Hard ?: Uterine polyps are not that common to begin with. I am not sure what procedure was performed to remove them. If that was a d&c, then the polyp or polyps got removed entirely and it should not regrow quickly unless it is cancerous. If it regrew and the biopsy was not cancer, then it could have been that it was not removed in the first place. Anyway, we need more details on that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do uterine polyps in women over 65 cause cramping and brown discharge?
- Can plan b cause brown discharge?
- Can ovarian cysts cause brown discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can uterine polyps cause weight gain?
- Can thrush cause brown discharge?
- What causes brown discharge and uterine pain?
- Can uterine polyps cause infertility?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free