Doctor insights on:
Can Untreated Tendonitis Spread
Confused: Those are two different problems that don't affect each other but that can feel similar. In some cases it can be difficult to differentiate one from the other. ...Read more
It can be Either: The pain in wrist radiating to hands can be due to tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome wrist and hands have more tendons than any other part of the body, it can cause pain, swelling and painfull movements at wrist carpal tunnel can cuasr pain in wrist and hand and numbness and tingling in first three fingers and pain will spread to hand and wrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tendinitis : Depends on what context .Tendinitis occurs with repeated trauma , over usage of tendons such as tendinitis of elbows and shoulders playing rigorous tennis, racquet ball, golf etc . It is seen in occupations such as drilling, typing, key board usage etc. It occurs in inflammatory joint disease such rheumatoid arthritis etc. It can occur on endocrine disorders such as diabetes , thyroid disorders. ...Read more
Signs of tendinitis: Include swelling, decreased motion, crepitation which is palpable or even audible creaking in the tendon, pain with motion or deviation, redness, increased warmth of the affected area, stiffness, weakness and even at times complete loss of all motion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mastitis go untreated?
- Untreated depression can lead to
- Can untreated herpes cause dementia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can untreated hypothyroidism cause chilblains?
- How quick does stage 3 ovarian cancer spread if left untreated?
- Can yoga help prevent muscle strain or tendonitis?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free