Doctor insights on:
Can Untreated Tendonitis Spread
Confused: Those are two different problems that don't affect each other but that can feel similar. In some cases it can be difficult to differentiate one from the other. ...Read more
It can be Either: The pain in wrist radiating to hands can be due to tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome wrist and hands have more tendons than any other part of the body, it can cause pain, swelling and painfull movements at wrist carpal tunnel can cuasr pain in wrist and hand and numbness and tingling in first three fingers and pain will spread to hand and wrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: If it is from overuse, give it some rest. If it is part of an other illness then that needs to be treated. You may take Tylenol for pain relief. Depending on the site of the lesion , wrapping and ace bandage may provide some relief. If the the pain persists beyond two week, see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tendinitis : Depends on what context .Tendinitis occurs with repeated trauma , over usage of tendons such as tendinitis of elbows and shoulders playing rigorous tennis, racquet ball, golf etc . It is seen in occupations such as drilling, typing, key board usage etc. It occurs in inflammatory joint disease such rheumatoid arthritis etc. It can occur on endocrine disorders such as diabetes , thyroid disorders. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mastitis go untreated?
- Untreated depression can lead to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can untreated herpes cause dementia?
- If left untreated can autism be fatal
- Can untreated hypothyroidism cause chilblains?
- Can yoga help prevent muscle strain or tendonitis?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free