Doctor insights on:
Can Unbalanced Thyroid Cause Anger
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?
- Can thyroid problems cause dizziness and lightheaded feelings?
- Can thyroid dysfunction cause extreme stomach bloating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can nodules in your thyroid gland cause dizzy spells?
- Can thyroid cause dizziness and balance problems?
- Can thyroid disease cause lymph nodes to swell?
- Can an itchy scalp be caused by a thyroid problem?
- Can stress cause your thyroid to be unbalanced?