Doctor insights on:
Can Unbalanced Thyroid Cause Anger
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hormone unbalances cause a ca 125 test to be negative?
- What are the causes of an unbalanced diet?
- What problems are caused by an unbalanced diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can anger cause a heart attack?
- Can milk cause anger in kids?
- Anger thyroid
- Can too much caffeine cause anger confusion?
- Can stress cause your thyroid to be unbalanced?