Doctor insights on:
Can U Suggest A Leg Brace To Staighten My Leg Out
You need to see doc: Instead of trying to be diagnosed and trtd over the net, you need to be checked by a doc. Inability to straighten leg out, if acute, could imply a fracture. Long-term inability to straighten a leg out could indicate a contracture due to a neurological disorder. You need to go see a doc for proper diagnosis and treatment, as causes are broad. Net is not the place for this. Wrong trmnt can harm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 42 year male 5.4ft 68kg i, have ACL tear , osteoartharitis, and varus deformities leg (bowleg), kindly suggest for which knee brace to wear ?
Hinged brace: I would recommend a hinged brace that can unload the medial side. ...Read more
CRPS L foot. Meds, physio, steroid injections. PM specialist suggests leg brace to help walking. How does this work?
Amazing devices: Here is where you may have to do some research, and perhaps even travel. There are now electronically triggered braces that respond to minimal muscle twitches in long damaged muscles to support contractions. These are being used at sw medical center in dallas and also at ucla in los angeles. Contact your local neurologist and get a referral. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you suggest some specialist doctors for the feet or legs edema?
- My legs are sore from squats can i still work out
- How can i thin out my naturally muscular legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u get pregnant if the guy pulls out?
- Can u get pregnant with the pull out method?
- How can i breathe with my scoliosis back brace?
- Is there a brace i can wear to fix my spinal stenosis?
- I have pimple marks on my face can u suggest any cream to get rid of them