Doctor insights on:
Can U Miss Ur Period And Not Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can u get pregnant 3-4 before ur period is due?Also if u were to get pregnant would it make u already miss ur period when it's suppose 2start 3-4days?
Not very fertile: 3-4 days before the next period is due. A woman is most fertile 14 days before the next period is due. And when a woman gets pregnant she will miss the period whenever it is due. ...Read more
Common: Difficult to put the number: 20-30 percent. ...Read more
Yes: Pregnancy may be one of the more common reasons of a missed period, but certainly not the only reason. Hormonal imbalance either stemming from the ovary or from the brain (hypothalamus and pituitary) are other potential causes. Uterine problems can also affect bleeding. Skipped cycles on occasion can happen, but require evaluation if persistent. ...Read more
Yes: There are many causes for missing a period in addition to pregnancy. Common causes are stress, heavy exercise, weight changes, travel, thyroid problems or other hormone changes. If you are worried about pregnancy, and the first test is negative, repeat it in a few days. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u get pregnant if ur on ur period?
- Can u get ur period when ur pregnant?
- Can u get ur period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after ur period can u get pregnant?
- Can u get pregnet on ur period?
- Can u tell your pregnant before missed period?
- How long can u tell if ur pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free