Doctor insights on:
Can U Have A Regular Period And Still Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends: You can have spotting and some bleeding and still be pregnant. You should not have a full "period" as this would be the sloughing off of the tissue where the fertilized egg would attach. I would recommend follow up with your healthcare provider for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes you may bleed: Early in pregnancy, you may experience (Not a light period) but some vaginal spotting, staining or bleeding due to "implantation of embryo" into your uterus, early threat of a miscarriage, "decidual reaction of an ectopic pregnancy, or other unknown causes of placentation problems..Bleeding may also be caused by changes, inflammation or infection in your cervical tissue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Fertility: Infertility can be caused by a number of specific and different problems in the anatomy and chemical processes that lead to pregnancy. Ovulation may be occurring and periods happening but if the fallopian tubes are blocked pregnancy cannot happen. There are many variables here. Periods represent regular ovulation. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Yes: That can certainly occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have a regular period and still be pregnant?
- Can a woman have a regular period and still be pregnant?
- Can u be pregnant and have a regular period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u have a menstrual period and and still be pregnant?
- Can u still have period pain and be pregnant?
- Can u still have your period while pregnant?
- Could u be pregnant and still have a period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free