Doctor insights on:
Can U Get Ur Period And Still Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
So is it hard to get pregnant when u have the maraina birth control how can u tell if ur pregnant with it even if u still had ur period?
Abdominal pain: One is unlikely to become pregnant while using Mirena iud. If one does become pregnant, there is risk for ectopic pregnancy (not in the uterus). Severe abdominal pain can be a symptom of ectopic pregnancy. Vaginal bleeding is not a good indicator of pregnancy with Mirena in place. Excessive bleeding should be evaluated further. Urine pregnancy tests can be used to check for pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to still be pregnant when you get ur period? I missed one pill of yasmin 2 week ago & had sex on that day. I'm currently on my period.
Can u spot 2 weeks before e ur period and still be pregnant. . I gave symptoms of pregnancy so just asking?
No: Unfortunately, this is not true. This is why the rhythm method does not work. I certainly would not rely on this for contraception. A woman can still get pregnant even though she may have just finished her period. Barrier methods and the birth control pill are far more reliable and effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u still get a period and be pregnant?
- Can u miss ur period and not be pregnant?
- Can a woman be pregnant and still get her period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u have a regular period and still be pregnant?
- Can i get my period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get your first period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get a heavy period and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free